October 2010 – Newsletter
Welcome to all our new children and parents/carers. We hope your child has settled well at Tree House. The transition period is going smoothly from Little-End to Pre-School. Please remember our open door policy at Nursery. Our members of staff are happy to discuss any concerns you may have.
We are in the process of creating Christmas eco cards with the children, they will be ready to order next month.
Click the arrow to read more including dates for your diary!
Dates for your diary
- Concept Photography will be visiting Nursery on Tuesday 26th October (9am-2pm). If your child does not attend on this day, you can arrange an individual appointment with us for you to bring your child in for the photo shoot. Purchased photographs will be returned in time for Christmas.
- Halloween week 25th-29th October, if your child would like to dress up that would be great to see. (Please note: Tuesday of this week will be Photographer day so please supply a change of clothing unless you were planning on Halloween themed photos!) We will try and face paint the children on some days. If you have any objections please speak to a member of staff.
- Wells Carnival – Friday 12th November. Please remember that we close at 5pm, rather than the normal 6pm, due to carnival traffic. Please make sure you make any alternative collection arrangements to ensure that your child is collected by 5pm.
- Christmas Shutdown – Last day open Friday 24th December 2010, we close at 4pm on Christmas Eve. We Re-open on Tuesday 4th January 2011.
Please, Please, Please !
- Ensure your child has warm outdoor clothing for the autumn/winter, so they can enjoy their outdoor play.
- Label all items of clothing so they don’t go missing.
- Provide a sufficient supply of nappies if your child needs them. If it is easier you can bring in a packet of nappies to keep at nursery and we will let you know when they are running low and need some more.
*** Please note that the parking space next to the little end is for parents/carers with disabilities.
The safety of all children is paramount. Please make sure you keep your speed to an absolute minimum when driving in and out of the nursery.
Happy Halloween !!!